Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer

I have been swamped with work. I'm not sure what I really want to do anymore. I would love to say work on my designs for HelloPrints and finally make a big launch debut. But with the cost of gas, grocery bills and everything else, I need something that pays well. So here I am still working on my freelance projects. But most of all time for reflecting what's most important to me... Family and Friends.

Our friend, Wayne, is leaving for 3 months training and a year tour of duty in Iraq training the Iraqi Police. That's 15 months gone, leaving his wife and 2 kids. I am so grateful that we live in a wonderful community. I love how everyone in this little city of ours bond and help each other out. We are creating a care package for him to take with him to Iraq and a package for Holly and the kids. It's going to be a rough summer and then some.


I leave you with Green Day – Wake Me Up When September Ends.

No comments: