Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Today started off with Amanda behaving like a typical two year old, which of course almost made us late in dropping Scott off to school. The buzzer went off as soon as we stepped into the classroom. | Last night I made two batches of rice krispy lollipops for Amanda's Halloween party at daycare, sorry my pictures didn't come out so well to post. I also helped chaperon for half the day. I give a lot of respect to those daycare providers spending all day with screaming kids. It makes me realize how much I love my work. | Scott and Amanda really enjoyed trick or treating. We went to a few houses in our neighborhood and then headed to Laura and Rachad's for the main part of trick or treating. In the end, with a lot of tears we headed home. My kids didn't want the night to end... { HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN! }

No comments: